Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meet Christina!

Photobucket

Introducing the newest B.A.D. Girl...Christina! She is married to Dustin and has two boys, Ashton (3.5) and Brennan (1). And so we can all get to know her book-ish side...here's her questionnaire (the same one we all filled out when we joined/started book club):

Hardback or paperback?  Hardback

Buy online or not? Yes, I love to receive books in the mail!  I enjoy looking for books in the store, but I don't have much time for that right now, with young kiddos!

Bookmark or dogear?  I prefer a bookmark, because I like my pages neat and straight!

Keep, throw away or sell?  I keep all of the books I buy :)! 

Keep dustjacket or toss it? Definitely keep the dustjacket.

Read with dustjacket or remove it? I have to remove mine, otherwise, I'm constantly worrying that it will get torn, bent, etc

Short story or novel?  Novel 

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?  Harry Potter 

What kind of books (mystery, memoir, fiction, etc.)? romance, science fiction, historical fiction, mysteries...oh, I like them all!

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?  I try to read until chapter breaks, but since I usually read at night, it's time to stop when I start snoozing on and off.  This happens with the most interesting books, too, not because I'm bored!
New or Used? I prefer new, or like new ;)!

Tidy ending or not? Yes, a tidy ending for me, please!  I can appreciate a not-so-tidy ending, though.

Morning reading, afternoon reading or nighttime reading? Nighttime

Stand-alone book or a series? I have a thing for series, but love stand-alone books, as well.

Favorite Series? Definitely, Harry Potter.

Favorite books of all time?  Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, Harry Potter Series, Twilight Series, The Hunger Games Series, and The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, just to name a few.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Christina! Your all time favorite books are the same as mine! So much in common already! Looking forward to January.

Dara said...

So excited to have you join!!! Woo-hoo!

Christina said...

Thank you ladies! I just saw the comments! I'm having so much fun in getting to know you each better through book club. Love it!