Monday, October 01, 2007

Susan Ray Schmidt

Hey girls! While searching for options to try to find a way to get ahold of His Favorite Wife, I ran across the author's website. I was thinking that one of you might be able to contact her in the hopes that she could "meet" with us on the phone. This is from her site:

"By the way, If any of you are book club members and desire to read my book in your club, please contact us on the web site for special book club prices. If you would be interested in having me as a guest at your book club, please just let me know! If at all possible, I'm there! I've also been asked to speak at several Christian ladies groups at various churches. If any of you would be interested in having me as a guest-speaker, you may contact me at the website: susan@hisfavoritewife.com

If any of you have a favorite bookstore you would like me to contact, please email me and let me know! I have appreciated so much the positive comments several of you have left on His Favorite Wife at Amazon.com! You rock! Also, thanks a ton for sharing the book with your friends. Please visit my new, my space page at myspace.com/hisfavoritewife.

Love, Susan

Susan Ray Schmidt
Author, His Favorite Wife: Trapped in Polygamy
Kassidy Lane Publishing
208-308-5451
www.hisfavoritewife.com"


We are building quite a respectable list of authors we have "met"! It's very exciting! Oprah would be proud... :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

This is really cool - what is the verdict on where we go from here?

Lindsay